Worldconnectors forms an independent intersectoral network of opinion leaders from all sectors of society: politics, media, government, science, religion and business. Worldconnectors facilitates innovative initiatives and develops intersectoral strategies for and visions on international sustainability issues.
About the tasks
As an intern you will be working on the external communication of Worldconnnectors. Communication tasks entail writing articles for the Worldconnectors website and spreading news through social media. In addition, you will edit articles and blogs of Worldconnectors and you will ask members to deliver content. You will also receive ample opportunity to help develop the communication strategy of Worldconnectors.
Moreover, you will support the Worldconnectors Coordinator with the organization of events. You will contribute to the preparation of meetings and think about new themes and work forms that members can work with in- or outside of the network.
What we ask
- You have graduated or are at least in your third year of a relevant study of a university of applied sciences or at university level (for example communications, international relations or international development studies)
- You have an interest in the sustainable development themes of Worldconnectors
- You have an interest in communications and media
- You can write short and clear pieces in English
- You are an organizational talent
- You are an independent worker and like to take on tasks proactively
What we offer
Worldconnectors will offer you a challenging internship in which you will obtain knowledge on international sustainability issues and get the opportunity to get practical experience within a dynamic non-profit organization. There is a lot of space for your own initiative. The intern will receive €150 per month as a stipend. The length of the internship is flexible and depends on the availability of the intern.
Are you interested to support the team of Worldconnectors? Please send your motivation letter and cv to [email protected] before the 27th of November.